Wednesday, November 4, 2015

1 post analyzing 2 posts from your colleagues, using quotes from each post.

"The role of guns in america go all the way back to the American revolutionary war."
This is true everyone back in war time needed a gun against the British. 


When I was younger I played a lot of board games, and a lot of games that had to do with running.  My favorite board game was candy land. I use to play this game all the time I think I was only addicted to it because it had something to do with candy. When it came down to going outside and play my favorite childhood game was hide and seek. I never like to seek always wanted to hide because nobody could ever find me because I was so little. 


I didn't really like candy land but i played it. i really like chess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment